Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hardware Logistics

Hardware Logistics


Each person has different criteria for choosing a computer. After many years not having my own personal laptop, I was decided to finally by one. Comparisons follow, and I decide that the Sony VAIO Duo 11 Ultrabook would be the best option for me.

Either a lot of other people arrived at the same conclusion, or Sony has a huge logistics failure. The item is out of stock everywhere. Sony is literally missing the opportunity to sell what looks like a very desirable item during the holiday season. In my case, they would be placing an item in the hand of a Microsoft employee, ready to onboard the BYOD wave, and definitely spread a good word about the hardware. How can companies miss such opportunities?

Available link for download